- Nursing staff is trained in the latest wound healing
techniques and products to provide ultimate healing of the most invasive wounds.
- Specialize in wound vac application, management and
- Pressure ulcer prevention and assessment of each
patient based on the principles of clinical factors, mobility, incontinence and
- Pressure ulcer treatments based on the principles of
moist wound healing and the latest best practice techniques.
- Unna boot and medigrip
application and management to control and decrease chronic lower leg edema.
- Assessment, management and care of stasis ulcers,
diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, amputations and traumatic wounds.
- Nutritional health screening and assessments of
overall nutritional status to promote wound healing.
- Our nursing staff works in conjunction with area
wound healing centers and your physician to provide the most current and
advanced wound care for any wound type.